Frostbound
Run toward the sun
Welcome to the fray
or Register
AWM 
and to a place i come where nothing shines
09-16-2020, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2020, 02:39 AM by Aristide.)
  Reply  | 
I'll swallow you whole

The wolf felt most at home in the forest where beasts of similar candor roamed. Death did not weigh on a mind driven by instinct. Kill or be killed. Eat or starve. It was beneath the fir canopy, where the scent of pitch and mud grew potent from the rain, that the wolf thrived. Away from the politics brought on by his father; a place where tight-lipped manners and straightened shoulders mattered none. Here his jaws would loosen to snare something squealing, to peel into that bred-for-violence grin as sticky strands of blood hung from his jaws. In the wood, beasts could be beasts.

The rock was slick with wet moss, but beneath his wide paws, the stone was dry. He’d been standing there, watching, waiting; stonelike and cumbersome long after the gentle rain misted the forest and dampened his dark fur. The shadow was still as the sun bowed to the moon before it was swallowed by swollen clouds, placid long after templar soldiers set up camp in the distance. A dark ear would flex every so often when the deep rumble of a laugh would press through the mist, muted under nightfall.

How easy it would be to ease from his perch with silent steps that had been earned by one too many beatings for brushing nails against stone. Silence grants life. So easy to descend upon the soldiers just as hushed as the fog that licked the steam from his nostrils before the hot clouds would waft from slickened guts spread across the floor. But he’d been sent to watch. And how cruel a task set upon the son most eager to strike.

When he did cascade from his throne of granite and moss, it was with deadened steps that brought him quickly down the outcrop. It was the desire to press between the bodies of his brother and sister that made each step purposeful. But it was years of training and the prickled instinct of sensing another predator nearby that had the wolf peering those molten silver eyes into the darkness. What other scum was out slinking in the rain?

Code by Dusk

09-16-2020, 02:58 AM
  Reply  | 

how much for your soul?
The long since rain that had come and gone left behind the sweet musk of earth. It was wild. It was primitive and it excited the she-wolf that lurked among the darkness. Feyra couldn't quite contain the grin that had settled itself along her narrow snout as she quietly crept along the bushes to where the scent of meat and laughter barrelled into the numb night. My, My. So, many ignorant fools to take advantage of. So many souls to squander under her careful will. Just the thought made her blood run hot beneath the thickness of her ruby red pelt.

An instinct was tugged to the surface. Danger? Exitement? Was there even a difference anymore? Pale violet orbs peered from her careful hideaway to spot liquid silver eyes dancing a distance from her in the darkness. Without considering her own vantage point or whom the stranger might be she allowed curiosity to sway her like a leaf caught up in a wayward breeze. Feyra's bodice seemed to snap to life lifting from the nest she'd roost in and she walked-or-rather more so sauntered over to the male. The twinkle of her ivory canine carrying the tease of firelight off their reflection.

"Now... you.." she seemed to purr out the words almost like one of those feline familiar's she'd seen chasing after their owners. Her jaws slowly came together in a sensenal slow manner closing in on the 'you' of her word. The tips of her dark ears tipped forward as her moist nose twitched to capture his scent. Unfamiliar... ? It was brief but there was a definite hint of surprise twinkling in the lavender abyss of her eyes. It was unlikely she didn't know many males due to her establishment but this one..no she was sure she didn't know him.

A single paw drew forward as she brushed her head across the mass of one of his shoulders before dipping to circle him in quick yet drawn out paces. "You are a beautiful creature...pray why ever would you be sneaking around in the darkness?" She paused. Eyes flashing up to the dimly-lit star night sky. "Ah-not a fan of the order eh?" she mused with a flashy smile of canines once more. "I suppose, one can not blame you. They have their flaws. Yet, don't we all." Her voice trailed off as her thick tail flopped against his rump to drag to his under belly.

"I wonder....what is yours moon eyes?" - "Under that thick pelt and tawny muscle...what kinds of demons keep you awake at night?" The she-wolf's right eyebrow seemed to perch skyward in inquiry as she danced around him for yet another pace as her snowy white tail swept skyward in a wagging motion.

I speak & Familiar speaks

table ▸ bunny

09-16-2020, 04:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2020, 04:03 AM by Aristide.)
  Reply  | 
I'll swallow you whole

The moisture that hung in the air was thick against the sharp scent of pine, but soon enough the sweetness of wine mulled through the fog thick enough to bring his head around. She descended like a specter, gone and there as quickly as the flicker of a flame. And as she neared she was equally as red, pressing through the mist with bold ambitious steps that left a fire of its own searing beneath his skin. The wolf would lower his head as the heat of confrontation licked his pores, bringing the thick fur at his nape to lift against the wetness of his skin.

“Now...you…” While he was unsurprised to hear the common tongue, his attention piqued at the observant tone of her voice. It was coy; intrigued. The flame brushed against his shoulder, unafraid and teasing she regarded him. He’d never been fond of being under a scrutinizing gaze. The bright moons beneath his heavy brows became eclipsed by dark thick lashes as he watched, curious despite the ridge of fur that now stood erect along his spine.

"You are a beautiful creature...pray why ever would you be sneaking around in the darkness?" The male responded with the subtle tip of his chin. “Ah-not a fan of the Order eh?” There was one word to be recognized there and it was a word his father spat with burning ire. He was suddenly unsure if he was more focused on deciphering what it was she was saying or the desire to feel how frantically the pulse in her throat would beat against his tongue. His jaw flexed. “I suppose, one can not blame you. They have their flaws. Yet, don’t we all.”

The heat from her body was palpable against the chill in the air, but it was a dying flame in response to the combustion of fire that erupted beneath his belly at her touch. It was then his throat rumbled with a deep growl. Careful. But still, he remained unmoving. Watching.

“I wonder...what is yours moon eyes? Under that thick pelt and tawn muscle...what kind of demons keep you awake at night?” The woman danced around him, her intentions as thick as the fog that enrobed the two in a veil of secrecy. The wolf could smell the scent of others on her fur and he absently wondered who else had tasted wine from her lips.

After several long moments to translate her words, or perhaps deciding whether or not to entertain the idea of speaking, the wolf spoke. “Eu sunt demonul meu.” When he spoke, his voice was thick with his father’s native tongue, forgetting too much of his mother's teachings to give a proper response. A growl slipped easily into his tone, rasped against his throat as his eyes never left hers. Silver clashed against lavender, stones glinting under a muted moon not by light, but by measured curiosity. His tongue pressed against his teeth with the desire to scrape them against her skin until he tasted blood, but he again made no move toward her.

With not even the curl of a lip, he stood imposing and brutish in his silence as he pondered what to do with her. The ache in his mouth grew needy and wanton, wanting both to taste just how sticky her liver would be and how soft her tongue may feel. How crass, to take a woman for himself before his father. The impish side of the wolf, as faint as it was, longed to act out of spite.

translations ;
i. i am my demon

"I speak."

Code by Dusk

09-17-2020, 04:24 AM
  Reply  | 

how much for your soul?
Her paws danced merrily along the damp grass. Every now and then she'd come to balance off on one paw and sort of twist then twirl before coming down on all four again. My! This sure was fun, indeed! She'd never expected for these events to occur. Moon eyes or Moonbeams? She was having some trouble deciding which nickname she preferred best for him. She came to pause as he attempted words but they were jumbled and unclear to her. The tops of her ruby ears craned forward as she tried to deciper the words but to no avail although one sounded remotely similar.

She paused for a moment as her shoulders slowly came up and fell down as abruptly in a shrug at their lack of communication. Feyra didn't care for words being the only way to communicate. Her eyes seemed to expand with widened pupils as mischief danced along the surface. His stoic appearance was madening to her. He was like a flame burning against the darkness and she just simply had to reach out and touch it. Fire burns, and sometimes, somewhere, there is someone who enjoys the burns. With a gentle tug of her limbs a paw made its way between his forepaws. She leaned up and gently nudged her nose against his own reveling in the heat of his nostrils flaring the warm moist air down along her snout. Ah. The power. It was driving her absolutely wild.

Ebony flesh gave a squirm to draw in the scent of masuline wolf with a hint of wet fur but she'd allow it. Why did he look so damn touchable? Wantable? Did she even care why for any of this? Short answer? No. She did not. Lavender orbs centered on his face as her lip's curved into a sort of sinister smile. "Ah, a shame. Here I thought I had your tongue, but you just fail to speak common word..." she murmured the words with disappointment dripping from her words. Feyra's nose sliding away from his own to face the ground. "You know one thing that is greater than any word? is an action...." her voice trailed off as she pushed her head under his jowls. "You know you want to. Go ahead."-"Taste me." her voice was cold but lingering tones of excitement sprung up in her final words.

table ▸ bunny

09-18-2020, 06:40 PM
  Reply  | 
I'll swallow you whole

Ah, so similar to candlelight, this one. Flickering and dancing, tantalizing and just hardly there. In and out of the moonlight she waltzed with a partner as still as stone and just as silent. The wolf offered her nothing as she eyed him, the lavender in her gaze deepening into something emboldened as she rounded on him once more. She stepped between his legs, the softness of her breast nudging against his chest as she reached for him. This time when the shadow snarled, his teeth flashed.

Aristide’s hackles flared like an untamed wildfire, the burning sensation spearing down his spine until his tail curled above those dark hips. The heat of her breath fanned across his muzzle, and when her nose touched his, he pressed against her hard.

Then she was speaking those trite words that his mother spoke, words that Sabina whispered, words they both urged him to speak but he’d been too crass to bother.”You know you want to. Go ahead.” The flame was pulling away now, but he already felt the familiar blackened embers that Varujan stoked rekindle. ”Taste me.”

And he did. The wolf lunged before she could finish. He caught the back of her neck and twisted to bring her shoulder to the ground. His snarl was buried in her fur as he stood above her, silver eyes blazing bright as his desire stirred. They’ll hear you if she screams. Cyra’s voice probed into his mind then like an itch. Her warning was ignored, and she didn’t speak again. When Aristide bit down again, it was until he could taste blood. The wolf rumbled once more — and the sound was one of pleasure as the taste of iron met his tongue.

"I speak." Cyra speaks.

Code by Dusk

09-28-2020, 06:09 AM
  Reply  | 
*** MATURE references

how much for your soul?
There was something so intoxicating about watching such a beautiful brute spike up in defense she couldn't explain it if she tried. One could say flirting with danger was a kick for Feyra and they wouldn't be far off from her wild and untamed desires. There were few things in this life that brought pure illicit joy to her yet here she was BASKING in it.

When he moved against her the heat of his flesh caused a quake of suspense across her flesh as his jaws locked around her neck forcing her down to her shoulder. The air caught in her throat as her lavender eyes fell under the sweep of her dark ebony lashes. She couldn't quite contain her excitement if one were to glance upon her face. Her cheeks were raised in excitement as her breath came more rapid now as an unseen fire unfurrowed within her depths hot and sure.

His jowls had barely parted a snarl tore between her pelt's fibers causing her to squirm with heat building. To no avail her white paws kicked at the earth sending a downfall of earth to scatter into the air. She was almost relieved to feel the cool earth of earlier rain sink into the overheating depths of her flanks. His teeth drove deeper past the divide of her fur and flesh spurring on a light stream of crimson. The she-wolf bent her head to bite at her lower lip in an idle attempt to stifle her moan but she was unable to connect in time. Her breath was hoarse as she moaned in pleasure at his rough handling. His abuse.

It was so nice for once to be abused. She'd always been the abuser and the user. Sometimes it was nice to just feel that divide break. "Ah- yes!" her voice chimmed in a high pitch of esctasy as she rocked her body to rub against the heat of his flesh. "Harder!" she urged him on as she pushed on the canines of the dark brute. Her crimson flanks squirming to push herself against him. Her body moving like a snake caught in a snare desperate for a release. "Moon eyes -- ah, you might be my favorite toy yet," she purred the words as she rocked her hips in a rolling motion toward him eagerly. More domination. More claiming. More pain. Let it all wash.

table ▸ bunny

10-08-2020, 04:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2020, 02:35 PM by Aristide.)
  Reply  | 
I'll swallow you whole

The flame writhed beneath him as if he the coal to her blaze, boldening her fire as she jerked and squirmed in his grip with the mewls of one not in pain; but in pleasure. She crooned loudly into the night, surprising a snarl of desire from deep within the wolf’s chest, a sound muffled against her bloody skin. “Ah-yes!” The sultry moan was stark against the cold air, stirring a contrasting heat beneath his skin that urged his fangs in deeper. The grin that curled at his red-stained lips could not be helped as she shifted to rub herself against him. “Harder!”

Rather than rip away from the merciless grip of the Silvasi, the red woman sought to press more of her flesh between his teeth. He took the chance to scrape his tongue against the punctures, swallow down that sweet tang of blood before he lunged to take her throat. The position between the predator and the prey he hunted spurred his arousal as he tasted her pulse, ached to press just a bit harder until that artery blinded him with the hot spray of mortality. “Moon eyes--” Aristide’s paw caught the curve of her hip as he snarled against her skin. “Ah, you might be my favorite toy yet.”

Words. It was the incessant need to fill the silence with something that irked the man. Silence is what he craves. Silence is what he demands. As the desire within his belly and below it grew near painful, he would move to tear his head to the side and slice open her jugular when--

The clattering of stones; the rustle of branches and the erratic thumping against the earth as the pine needles shed water. The wolf froze, teeth pressing against skin but not yet puncturing the pulse that beat below their points. While rain was soft against his spine it was gentle enough that he could still hear the curious murmuring. Aristide lowered himself then, blanketing the woman beneath his dark fur and blending them both against the blackened forest floor. The curve of her spine pressed into his belly, and his teeth nearly caught her ear when he released the throaty demand. “Quiet.”

He’d been meant to study. To observe. To be discovered now would surely earn his father’s ire. So Aristide hid the fire of the woman’s pelt beneath his, silver eyes hard and peering into the night. Even without the moon that lay hidden above the swollen black clouds, the distant shapes of wolves skirted between the trees.

"I speak." Cyra speaks.

Code by Dusk

10-11-2020, 09:36 PM
  Reply  | 
*** MATURE references

how much for your soul?
Any sane wolf would have panicked under the brute's steel grasp. Feyra on the other hand hung like a damp cloth from his maw. Excited yet so exhausted by her excitement she could barely move, breathe, think, react. Was this it? Would tonight be her last night she had the breathe in the bitter air of the city she called home. Was it finally coming to a close. An end? She wondered if perhaps her papa was proud or upset at her if he could see her in this state. He'd given her everything he could except the family name because it was clear her title nor name mattered little to the small crimson wolf.

Why had she chosen to throw it all away? A better question was why would she want to? Distantly the sound of stone, and branches moved but Feyra was too overwhelmed by her pulse beaten against her ears to take any notice of concern for who or what may be nearby. Feyra was rarely disappointed. Yet, when the dark brute removed his grasp and hovered over her bodice she was nothing but. She'd been so close to the dark embrace of death. What a coward he was to deny it in the last moment. Anger lashed out first in her belly but then traveled to her cheeks making them as hot as flames. Quiet? He'd dare demand something from her? Her mouth was dry, and tasted bitter of defeat from her failed chase. She'd have to settle for the next best thing. A good shag.

She used his blanketing form to taken advantage of his alert posture. His legs wide leaving him...open. Feyra had no doubt that their encountered had stirred a heat within him as well. Her limbs began to shift under her slowly drawing her closer to his shealth. She pushed her sex against him gentle squirming her hips against the heat of him in tempting mannerisms. Give me something I want," she growled low as she sunk her canines into his left wrist until a spring of blood leapt into her jaws. She would have something she wanted. It didn't matter if it was his flesh, sex, or his own demise. She'd get something. That was who she was.

table ▸ bunny

10-16-2020, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2020, 01:01 AM by Aristide.)
  Reply  | 
I'll swallow you whole

Through the thickening sheet of rain, Aristide’s brow pinched hard as he peered into the darkness. The distant shadows skirted through the trees only for a few moments before they doubled back; surely no one would be slinking out in this weather. Hot steam curled from the nostrils of an otherwise obsidian statue, sterling gaze holding onto the shadows until he could be certain the hounds would not return. To be found now would invoke the wrath of his father, for he may as well have brayed into the night and called the soldiers forth. Watch. The word echoed in his head that evening. Should he do anything but, encourage anything but, Varujan surely would brand his body with another lesson of obedience.

No sooner had they left, the impatient flame beneath him began to writhe once more. Searing and demanding, Aristide’s hips jerked as the heat of her desire pressed firmly against the length of his. How tempting she was, burning his belly with the wiggle of her hips, urging and keening for him to forget his mission in the wood. The wolf would catch her neck between his teeth and press a deep growl into her fur. A warning. “Give me something I want.” An order. A demand. There was only one with the power to command the shadow. The sting of her teeth followed and the man nearly burst as the scrape of pain clashed wildly with his painful arousal.

She was beneath him. Open. Wanting. All that was required now was to lunge and press her face into the mud, to claim her in the most brutal of ways. It would be easy. It would be quick. It wouldn’t be her. When his eyes picked through the cardinal of her pelt, his gaze darkened. Aristide leaned against her hips, testing her, the fur and flesh between his teeth grew wet with his saliva and rain as he panted through the haze of lust to focus on the sharpness of her teeth embedded in his wrist. Finally, achingly, the wolf would release her neck and lean further still, the evidence of his desire pressed against her as he snarled, You do not command me.” The thick of his native tongue pushed each word into a coarse rumble, heavy as a stone in water. And with that, he tore away from the woman so that the squall of the night would quell his sin.

[exit]

"I speak." Cyra speaks.

Code by Dusk

10-19-2020, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2020, 08:14 PM by Feyra.)
  Reply  | 
*** MATURE references

how much for your soul?
The darkness was a bath of intimate desire that held the two hostage against it's grasp. Feyra was merely a victim to her own selfish whims as she pressed her warmth against him with clear want or rather need. His teeth felt heavy in her flesh like a foreign entity but not uncomfortable to her. Not in the least. Her own jowls pressed against his sweet flesh breaking past fur to taste the warm pulse of blood pulsing under her bite. It was clear her bite was not fatal merely a way to show him she could also bite and didn't care for his teasing.

She was pleased when his hips rocked forward against her warmth. She felt true gratification at that moment as a hum tore from her lips nestled deep against him. The copper of his blood lulled her home. Despite her paws planted against the cooling mud she felt afloat and hot under his touch. Feyra had wanted so badly to be thrown into the muck and ravaged by the beast of a man. Her lavender orbs grew dim as his bite lifted from her scruff leaving the cold night air to shock the warm exposed flesh. He pressed back a little more and it took all her willpower not to slam back against the thickness of his desire. “You do not command me.” The words were sharper than his bite. They felt like a physical collision against her skull. Denied? Me? She was in such shock her own jaws slackened and he stepped away.

His voice vibrated through her body as if a reminder of his words despite his empty presence. HOW DARE HE? Anger coiled at the female's belly like she'd swallowed a serpent whole and it was lunging against her depths to escape. Crimson lips drew back in rage as she growled from the core of her body. "I'll not make that mistake twice, moon eyes. I will command you next time!" she barked the words into the night air. Her breath leaving clouds of white mist sprinkled in the night air as she stalked furiously through the mud. She was surprised when a male would approach her his amber eyes dulled over with the lull of wine. Feyra wouldn't be bothered to make deals for harlots in this moment she was behind anger, rage, or any near emotions. Her blood felt like it was boiling through her veins and washing out into her already crimson fur.

She slammed her shoulder into the male's chest pushing past him. "I'm in no mood to make deals right now! Come to the brothel for your whore tonight if you dare. Bother me again and I'll wear your intestines like fine jewels across my throat.." she hissed the words between pretty pearl canines. The female's paws slammed down with each step spraying mud and dirt-laden water across the forest as she made her way back toward the capital. Soft lavender eyes suddenly ablaze with a terrifying glow of amethyst. Feyra would not accept something so novel as a NO. There was no such word in her dictionary. She'd be damned if she'd be denied by a simple common uncultured male. She'd have him. One way or another. Lessons were to be learned. With her bloody mouth raise to the air, she promised this to the sky.

*exit*

table ▸ bunny