Frostbound
Run toward the sun
Hello There, Guest!
or Register
PM 
I can be a Sweet Dream or a Beautiful Nightmare
10-22-2020, 04:59 PM
  Reply  | 
(Pffft I just marked it mature because there is no guarantee with Arachnae)

It had taken her less than half an hour to read through the chapter on hwo to treat neck wounds, and she had girven a brief goodbye and a promise of return when she left to retrieve her cache of supplies from a locked grate in an alleyway, treating her wound. After, the fur around it looked oily, and dried brittle like to the skin, but the aloe in the medicine helped with cooling the burn from rubbing away the dried blood. She hunkered away in a large hole in a building side, sleeping away the rest of the daylight hours, standing and stretching her limbs as on the horizon the sun just began to go down. It still burned, but she made her way to the library, where as she entered the building her tail wagged slightly. She searched around for her new acquaintance, and upon finding him she approached with a kind smile. "Are you ready for our walk?"

10-25-2020, 03:31 AM
  Reply  | 

Busy, busy, busy. He had hardly even noticed the other red wolf when she decided to leave. He had been busing pouring over the rest of the papers. He had muttered a good-bye to her and nodded to her words of meeting again later. Yes yes, he would have to be ready at that time point.

For now.

For a while longer, he poured over the papers and after that he'd rolled them up so that they could neatly be filed away with the rest of the records. They all stored in folders with the correct date and time so that if they needed to be pulled out later then they could be easily found. So, with that done and the day starting to wind down. Tyto began to pour across the facility with a duster so that he could carefully dust off books. He did this until his acquaintance showed back up.

Alba alerted him to her arrival as she had a vantage point on top of a tall shelf of books where she dusted high where her young companion couldn't reach. After she warned him, the man placed his feather duster down right as Arachnae arrived at him. "Why yes, Miss Arachnae. I am indeed..." Hopefully this wouldn't turn into a horrible mistake. Sigh, why did he have to go out and do such things for the sake of socialization? Was Alba entirely sure a break with someone else would be good for him? "Yes. Yes, I am. I can handle the rest of the dusting. Just go out and have fun. Take a long, long break, hun." He supposed that was that. "Come, come. Let us away if we're really going to do this." The sky, the moon, the stars. This is what he was doing this for.

"speak."| 'Thoughts' |

<

OC- @Arachnae

Stock by Kati.H from dawnthieves

10-25-2020, 03:10 PM
  Reply  | 
He stated he was ready, and Arach's smile widened a bit. Oddly enough, she felt content, the closest to happy she had been in a long while. She had met a potiental friend. Not just a lover, a genuine person who wasnt involved in the dark arts or tied to the brothel. This was strange, he was... pure.
Come, come. Let us away if we're really going to do this.
The rose woman turned, going out the door, and heading towards that place she knew. "It will take us a bit to get there, since it's outside of Yaurith. But I say, I hope you enjoy this as much as I will. I have never had someone to accompany me, besides Rinora." she stated, flicking her gaze back to the sunrise cobra comfortably wrapped around her neck and lower chest. They would walk for nearly an hour, the farther they went the more the landscape would change from ruins to wilderness. She felt alive, at home here in these woodlands. But as they walked on, the trees thinned, and it turned to dunes and the ocean. Large rocks spiked up here and there, and luckily they had arrived right on time. They sky streaked colors of orange, pink, yellow and blue, the moon was stark and bright against them, if you looked behind you, where it rose into its position to overlook the crumbling world. The sun's last sliver of being was just barely visible on the ocean's horizon, a deep reddish orange. Red and blue eyes sparkled to the beauty, and she trotted as close to the shore as she dared, staying far enough back that the tide wouldn't brush her pale paws. She turned her head towards her company as the sun slipped away, the sky darkening to a deep purple, the stars appearing one by one, bright and beautiful. The moon was like a lamp, shining down on them, beams of its light illuminating their fur. "Isn't it beautiful?" she whispered. She felt if she spoke any louder, the scene would shatter.

11-01-2020, 03:41 AM
  Reply  | 

He shot her glance. "A bit?" How long was "a bit" exactly? Would he be away an exceptionally long time? 'It's fine, Tyto. I've got it." The cat's voice echoed in his mind as he took a breath and tried not to worry about it. Where was this woman taking him? How long would it be? Why had he agreed to this?! He was outside and now he felt just vulnerable like he always did outside of his library. He knew every ounce of space in there but out here? He was reminded of how poor his eyesight was as he tried and failed to look at a lot of the faces around them. It made him worry. It made him unsure of himself as he tried to keep his head up but his tail was so far down that it wouldn't be difficult to see that he was uncertain, especially the further they went and the longer it took...

The scenery changed as did the sky as they made it closer to their destination. Even before getting there, the dunes and the ocean were quite a beautiful view. Even fuzzed on the outside, it was quite gorgeous. He seemed to relax a bit... but his library was not far from his mind despite Alba's reassurances that it was fine.

Tyto followed the other red wolf, all the way up to the shoreline. He actually walked right up to the water so that he could let it just gently touch his paws. It felt... nice. It reminded him of simpler, less stressful times. His gaze would then rise to the sky and he could see those pinpoints of light. Blurred though they were, it was still quite the sight in the nighttime sky. With the background music of the ocean in the background... He felt happy.

His rump lowered to the ground as he took in a deep breath and then exhaled. "I'd forgotten how beautiful the night sky was. It is especially magnificent here." He turned his head to look back towards her moon-brightened face and then returned his gaze to the sky. "Thank-you for bringing me here. This shall be a most memorable break." A break, no more, he couldn't lose track of time out here.

"speak."| 'Thoughts' |

<

OC- @Arachnae

Stock by Kati.H from dawnthieves